25 Nov 2009

Grace From God

25 Nov 2009
finally, the result is out!


since my next class is one hour away,


n i dunno what shall i do now,


so i came all the way from hostel to library to update my blog




now i really feel so happy and touched


happy for getting 4.0 in my results,


which i would never expect for since the papers were really hard


touched because God lead me thru all this


you won't understand my feeling if u haven't see the papers


but if you are having same paper with me, i am sure you can understand


from before the exam to the day the result is released


i can only tell you it's all under God's plan


maybe some of you don't know about this


but during the study week just before the exam, my grandmother passed away


so i rushed back home from labuan to kuching


during the time when i was home, i can't even study


can you imagine how desperate it would be when all your relatives were together and you were studying?


well, that's why i won't study at that time


and that means i didn't prepare enough for my examination


plus, i reached school just one day before the exam, can you imagine it?


with a tired body, and unprepared..


so i face the exam without any confidence and can only leave it to God


how tough was the exam?


you know by seeing how many ppl cry after they finish their papers


oops, wrong..some couldn't even finish it, including me


this exam is really tough, i can only say that


therefore i really thanks God for giving me such a good results


i don't get it due to my own efforts or some luck,


it's God who do it!


keep reminding myself to be humble too..


because pride is a sin and i don't even have anything for me to feel proud of


the results is good is not because of me, but it's just a gift from God!




for those who get good results, praise the Lord!


as for those who get poor results, praise the Lord too!


trust that He will lead you through the way He had chosen for you!


Amen.




0 comments: