11 Mar 2010

just some updates~~

11 Mar 2010
hi everyone, long time no see
now curi-curi online at computer lab, hehe
just wanna update sth for my blog, but i dun even know wat 2 say
well, nth much happened these few weeks
exam is in 3 weeks time~~aarggghhhh
while everybody i busy studying, im busy watching movies and playing games
-_-!!
sigh, how much i hope i can manage my time well, but i always cant do it
i hope i can really start studying by tonight
no much time left gal!!
have 2 keep telling myself about that

yay yay, going back home soon, so excited!!
however, i feel so sorry 2 my forum
sorry lei ge, i left my job for around 2 months
if you want to "fire" me i oso wun blame you
just hope can bu chang when i go back home

anyway, since i have half hour more in the lab, i better use this time to study
have to be guai liao
bye guys~see you soon!

2 comments:

JinRaiXin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JinRaiXin said...

It's ok.
Since I proof ur leave tat mean I'll waiting til u back n won't fire u unless u got 2 resign ur position.
Everything is fine so not need worry abt it.
K? (`v゚)d