25 Feb 2010

~Joy~

25 Feb 2010
writing this post at school library now
well, can't type chinese again, so will type everything in english
this week had been the most stressful week for me since i came here
before i came back to school, i was enjoying my one week CNY holiday at home
without knowing anything happens at school
what i know is that there will be lots of homework and one quiz waiting for me
but before i departed from miri, i met my schoolmates at the airport
and do you know what did they tell me?
they told me that we are having 2 quizzes and one trial exam this week!!
chem quiz and maths trial on tues while bio quiz on wed! 
shocked!! anxiety filled my heart at that time..
keep thinking that im gonna die this time for the whole journey
however, soon after that, i realised that only God can help me now
i can't do finish studying all three subjects in one day ok?  
and i know if i feel stressful, i will face more difficulties in studying
so i prayed hard and left all my burdens to God
i prayed for joy in my heart so that i can face everyday with joy
God  heard me..He helped me to face my day with joy although all the people beside me was so stressful
and i really thanks God for that
no tears anymore this time
now, i had finished all these quizzes and exam, and i really wanna give thanks to God
He gives me all the strength that i need because He knows my weaknesses
i can't do anything by my own strength, but i can with His help.
God is Almighty! 
Thanks God, Amen.

0 comments: